How to get a 60 FPS and improve graphics settings in DuckStation

When you use DuckStation instead of buying PS1, you can play it but with 32-bits graphics. If you don't know DuckStation: it's a PS1 emulation. Okay, lets take a look at the differences between the before and after


This is how you play with the improved graphics and 60 FPS.

I have DuckStation with the improved graphics settings and I suggest you to copy mine

WARNING: HIGH-END PCS IS REQUIRED FOR SOME REASON. IF YOU HAVE A LOW-END PC, IT MAY OR MAY NOT WORKING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I'm gonna open DuckStation and open settings. Now copy my settings and it should work.


In the CPU Emulation, the clock speed is 506%.


In Internal Resolution Scale, I have 5x for my 1080p laptop. If you have 1440p screen then choose 6x, but if you have 4k screen, then choose 9x.

Check Widescreen Hack for better quality.

In the Display Enhancements, disable interlacing and in PGXP, Check Geometry Correction, Perspective Correct Textures and Culling Correction.

And now, you can finally play the game with better graphics and 60FPS.

If there's anything problem with the emulation, ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to play Batman Arkham Asylum GFWL version without CD

How to disable To get future Google Chrome updates, you need Windows 10 or later on Windows 7/8